Main index


Turville Fingest Frieth Fawley Medmenham U.R.C.

Welcome to
the United Reformed Church, Pheasant's Hill, Hambleden

The Church was built in 1807 but there is no record of church affairs before 1810. However, the first century celebrations were held in 1910. A manse was added in 1832 and the schoolroom in 1872 for a Sunday School.

For a full history of the church click here

The original church as it was before 1832, a painting in the Keene family, photograph by Lucy Dickens

Interior of the church at Harvest Festival

Services have now ceased at this church
and worship is at Christ Church, Henley.


Worship is now at Christchurch URC,

Minister: Revd. Glyn Millington, Christchurch URC, Reading Road, Henley-on-Thames, Oxon RG9 1AG Tel. 01491 577733

Glyn Millington