Mission Action Plans
· To place an ‘A’ board outside the church to show the church is open, welcoming and alive
· To encourage people into the church by organising an evening visit and guided tour, which will include historical information and refreshments
· To have a book available in church for people to write their prayers; individual and personal prayer to be available in the Vestry after Communion
· To raise the profile of the church in the school and our community
· To aim to attract more families into the church
· To create a lunch club
· To develop our ministry to tourists/visitors to the church.
· To organise a social gathering for people who help with the church
· To have a large choral service this year.
· To improve our display of information in the church
· To arrange a 'thank you' celebration for all the people who contribute in any way to the church and its upkeep
· To aim to make more connections with the community, including services such as 'Footprints' which involve people who don't come to regular services
· To develop Children's Ministry by arranging another children's Church Mice trip
· To offer teas to visitors to church on two weekends of the year
· To develop the prayer space in church: providing a comfortable setting with prayer cards to inspire those who wish to spend time there.
· To build on the success of last year’s Easter & Christmas services within the village by personally inviting the people in the community to all special services and church based events.
· To promote community events which attract the village into the church and its environs, such as teas, churchyard cleanup, and church spring cleaning
· To explore the church layout with a view to improving the welcome and providing some community and contemplative space